In compliance with the Governor’s Guidelines, we are requiring teachers and dancers to wear masks while at the studio. There will be clear signage and markers for maintaining appropriate physical distance at all times.
The following additional safety measures will be taken:
- Taped markings in the lobby area and each of the studios for social distancing.
- Please arrive dressed for class with hair up. We want to avoid any usage of the dressing room.
- Students and teachers will need to wash their hands/sanitize before and after each class.
- A non-contact thermometer will be used to measure each person’s temperature who will teach or take class. If it is above 100.4 We will require that the student/teacher remain at home.
- If you have recently been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms please remain at home and take class on Zoom.
- All students are required to sign the Covid-19 Liability waiver on their JSDA account before taking class at JSDA.
- We recommend all students bring a yoga mat if they would like, for any floor work and/or stretches.
- All surfaces must be sanitized before and after each class.
- We ask that all parents do not sit in the waiting room. This will help to not spread germs.
- Please bring your own water bottle and do not use the water fountain.
Please let us know if you are planning on taking class at home or in the studio. We like to keep a tally on the number of students in the classroom.
You will receive an email containing your login information for Zoom classes when you are registered.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out by emailing us at email@example.com.