JSDA Student Company
JSDA Student Company provides opportunities for serious students to perform while furthering their dance education, expanding their skill sets, and exploring new styles. Company students will perform multiple times during the year at local venues, participate in guest master classes, perform in the annual JSDA Recital, and compete at regional and national competitions
- Must be between ages 8-18
- Must pass annual audition
- Must sign (Guardian included) contract committing to the Company’s requirements for the full school year
- Must take assigned Company classes: 1 hour technique and 2 hours choreography
- Must take minimum of 1 hour of ballet per week at JSDA
*More details are provided on the JSDA Company contract.